We offer tags as small as 7/8" and as large as 2". Finding the right size for your pet often depends more on your pet's height than it does weight.
Here's a good rule of thumb:
- 7/8" is good for cats and the smallest of dogs. Think Chihuahua, Yorkie, Mini Dachshund.
- 1" is perfect for dogs like small Beagles, mini Schnauzer, French Bulldogs, and Boston Terriers.
- 1 1/8" is best for small to medium dogs like Spaniels, Shiba Inus, and Havanese.
- 1 1/4" - 1 3/8" is great for pups like Labs, Doodles, Basset Hounds, and Golden Retrievers.
- 1 3/4" - 2" is the largest size we make and perfect for big dogs like Great Danes and Wolf Hounds.
If you're still unsure, others have found it helpful to cut a paper circle in the size you're considering and hold it up to your pup.